First of all the Teamsters would like to congratulate the employees of Cardinal Coach Lines ULC consisting of “All transit drivers working in and out of the City of Airdrie” who recently ratified a Collective Agreement.
Some of the highlights of their agreement are as follows:
- A one and a half (1 1/2) increase in wages.
- Discrimination & workplace harassment clause.
- Voice at the workplace.
- Safety conditions.
- Twelve (12) general holidays.
- Grievance procedure.
- A joint health and safety committee.
- Unione/Management meetings.
- Health & Welfare benefits.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact Stacy Tulp @ 403-990-7888.